Law firms are information-driven. Successful firms learn to totally
automate their information workflow, thereby affording themselves
more time to focus on their core competency. Best business practices
require electronic document delivery for greater accuracy, efficiency,
and cost reduction. Paperless Workflow® fills this requirement better
than any other product on the market today, handling everything
including scanning and imaging, automated notifications, document
profiling, routing, and emailing.
Users produce a cover sheet which includes profile and e-mail routing
information. Once the cover sheet and document are scanned,
Paperless Workflow® sends the requested notification(s) and routes the
document according to the profile.
- Scan/profile/save TIF or Acrobat® PDF images automatically to
- OWR scanned images to recognize the text for later searching
- Route and deliver images via e-mail to designated recipients
- Receive instant pop-up notifications upon completion of a scan to
allow for immediate review
- Detect and immediately correct bad scans automatically
- Labor requirements are reduced and human errors are virtually
- After creating the cover sheet, scans are processed and routed
exactly as indicated on the cover sheet
- Images are instantly available locally or remotely via DMS or full
- Documents are automatically routed to both internal and external
- Paper consumption, handling and storage costs are reduced
- Hardware-independent; works with most copiers, scanners, and
- No integration issues with third-party document management
- Paperless Workflow® enhances the PerfectLaw’s Document
Management System (DMS) by automatically profiling and routing
documents to designated parties.
- Connecting OWR capability with Paperless Workflow® allows
incoming scanned documents to be included in full-text searches.
- With PerfectLaw’s 3D Workflow, users can automate the creation
of a bar code cover sheet with a docket event